Hebrews 12:14-15 Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord. Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many.
Pictures of Grace
- David and Saul
- Jesus and the woman
- Master and the servant who owed a great debt
- (chairo); graciousness (as gratifying), of manner or act (abstract or concrete; literal, figurative or spiritual; especially the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life; including gratitude).
- Grace gives you what you don't deserve.
- Grace enables you to do what you otherwise couldn't do.
- Grace allows you to make room for the ways of others.
- Grace makes unity possible
- Grace measures our love
- Grace enables us to be partakers of Christ
Giving the gift of God's Grace - Romans 5
- v.8 - Grace is given because God is good.
- v. 10-11 Grace helps us to know that God isn't angry
- v. 17 Grace picks us up when we have fallen.
- v. 20-21 Grace is greater than all of our sin.