Luke 16:10-11 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
Faithfulness comes from your heart. When God is first, everything is in order .
- #1 - Recognize that everything belongs to God (Psalm 24:1).
- #2 - Live within God's provision (1 Tim. 6:6).
- #3 - Honor God with the firstfruits (Proverbs 3:9-10).
- #4 - Save for emergencies (Proverbs 6:8).
- #5 - Have an open ear concerning finances (Proverbs 11:24-25).
Principle of first fruit - Exodus 13:2, 12-13
The first born is sacrificed or redeemed. The first fruit is offered. The tithe is the first.