Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The might God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
PEACE IS A PRIORITY WITH GOD
- Matthew 5:9; John 14:27; Colossians 3:15; 1 Peter 3:11
- Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace good will toward men.
PEACE COMES THROUGH
- The work of The Holy Spirit - Galatians 5:22
- Our minds surrendered to God - Isaiah 26:3
- Loving God's word - Psalm 119:165
PEACE SETS THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE
- Decisions you make can be guides by peace. Peace allows you to walk in faith and with confidence.
PEACE IN YOUR LIFE
- Peace doesn't happen automatically it must be pursued
- Case study: Jacob and Esau
- Have peace with God - Isaiah 53