Philippians 1:6 ..being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Examples of Biblical "Faith Journeys": Abraham, Joseph, Moses, David, Jesus
- Our faith journey starts with an encounter.
- It develops with TRAINING.
- It is forged with FRIENDSHIPS.
- It is completed through OBEDIENCE.
- Our lives are changed by GOOD and BAD events.
- Detours don't change GOD'S PLAN.
- There is JOY in the journey when you are following Jesus.
- What spiritual events have taken place in your life?
- What things have held you back?
- Are there people who have impacted your life?
- Are there specific things you feel you need to do in your lifetime?
- What has been successful in your life?
- What brought you joy when you did it?
- What do you dream of doing?
- What areas of your life need improvement?
- What is the greatest challenge to your obedience?